- Waterford CFE provides the broadest range of Further Education courses in the South-East.
- Waterford CFE courses open up direct employment opportunities.
- Waterford CFE courses can provide access to third level education.
- Waterford CFE is registered with FETAC to offer programmes leading to FETAC awards in the National Framework of Qualifications and has agreed its quality assurance procedures with FETAC.
Address: Waterford College of Further Education, Parnell Street, Waterford.
Telephone Number: (051) 874053 Fax: (051) 870136
• There are no tuition fees payable to the College by EU Nationals. However, students should budget for the cost of examinations, textbooks and materials. Non-EU Nationals who do not meet the exemption requirements are liable for the full tuition fee of €3,653 as per instructions of the Department of Education and Science.
• Department of Education and Skills Contribution Fee is €200 payable on registration.
• College registration fee of €220 (this consists of a Student Services fee of €170 and a non-refundable Fee of €50) payable on registration.
• Additional course fees may apply - see relevant course descriptor page.
• Some exemptions are available.
FETAC Examination Fee
FETAC Examination Fee of €50 is payable on registration.
An application fee of €20 will apply, which is non-refundable. However, upon registration students will have it deducted from their college registration fee.
All courses in Waterford CFE are subject to approval and funding by the Dept. of Education & Skills.
All courses are filled on a competitive basis and subject to minimum enrolment numbers.
If you think you are eligible for the student grant, you should apply throught the website: www.studentfinance.ie.
The College is located in the City Centre, close to the City Bus and Train Station. A public car park is available approximately three minutes walk from the college.
Wholetime Class Hours
9:15am - 4:30pm