- Waterford CFE provides the broadest range of Further Education courses in the South-East.
- Waterford CFE courses open up direct employment opportunities.
- Waterford CFE courses can provide access to third level education.
- Waterford CFE is registered with FETAC to offer programmes leading to Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) awards on the National Framework of Qualifications and has agreed its quality assurance procedures with FETAC.
You can contact us by mail or phone or simply fill out the enquiry here.
Address: Waterford College of Further Education, Parnell Street, Waterford.
Telephone Number: (051) 874053 Fax: (051) 870136
An application fee of €20 will apply,
• There are no tuition fees payable to the College by EU Nationals. However, students should budget for the cost of examinations, textbooks and materials. Non-EU Nationals who do not meet the exemption requirements are liable for the full tuition fee of €3,653 as per instructions of the Department of Education and Skills.
• Department of Education and Skills Contribution Fee is €200 payable on registration.
• College registration fee of €220, payable on registration. This consists of a a non-refundable Fee of €50, and a fee of €170 which is non-refundable once a student commences a course.
• Additional course fees may apply - see relevant course descriptor page.
• Some exemptions are available on above costs - see website: www.wcfe.ie.
QQI Examination Fee
QQI Examination Fee of €50 is payable on registration.
If you think you are eligible for the student grant, you should apply through the website: www.studentfinance.ie.
The College is located in the City Centre, close to the City Bus and Train Station. A public car park is available approximately three minutes walk from the college.
Wholetime Class Hours
9:15am - 4:30pm