An intensive full-time course which provides students with the knowledge and skills to work in a business environment. This course in business studies gives the student a solid foundation in the academic, practical and personal skills required for a career in the business area.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Leaving Certificate/Leaving Certificate Applied or equivalent.
• Successful completion of interview.
• Mature applicants are welcome.
• FETAC National Vocational Certificate Level 5 - Business Studies (5M2102)
• The full FETAC Level 5 award facilitates entry, on a competitive basis, to a range of third-level institutions nationwide. Further details are available from the relevant institutions.
• FETAC Level 5 Advanced Certificate in Business.
Work Experience Placement in a range of local office environments is an integral part of this course. Students must obtain one day per week Work Experience for the academic year in a relevant environment. The day will be specified by the College.
There are no tuition fees, however, costs of approximately €70 may be anticipated for textbooks.
N.B. Due to ongoing developments in FETAC awards, names and content are subject to change.