This is a full-time course including both practical and theoretical training in all aspects of beauty therapy. The course leads to diplomas of international recognition. We have a high standard of training with very strict attendance policies which are set down by our three International Examination Boards.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Leaving Certificate/Leaving Certificate Applied or equivalent.
• Successful completion of interview.
• Biology is not a requirement.
• Mature students welcome.
• ITEC - Beauty Specialist Diploma
• ITEC - Diploma in Facial Electrical Treatments
• FETAC - Beauty & Body Therapy Level 5 (5M3471)
• CIBTAC - Diploma in Aesthetic Treatments
A pre-requisite for progression onto Level 6 is dependent upon attainment of FETAC Level 5 Beauty & Body Therapy, and ITEC Beauty Specialist, and successful completion of interview. FETAC Level 6 may be offered in conjunction with the following:
• CIDESCO - Beauty Therapy International Diploma
• ITEC Diploma in Body Treatments (including body massage)
• ITEC Diploma in Epilation
• ITEC Diploma in Laser & IPL Treatments (New)
• CIBTAC Diploma in Microdermabrasion (New)
• CIBTAC - Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology
There are no college tuition fees. However, the total cost, over two years, of uniforms and salon materials, is approximately €750. Salon shoes, kits, books and college registration are not included. Examination fees for ITEC amount to approximately €320.
• Facial Therapy (Practical and Theoretical)
• Health Farm / Leisure Centres
• Company Representative
• Make-Up Artist
• Cruise Liner Therapist
• Beauty Salons
• Massage Therapist
• Make-Up and Skin Care Consultant
• Nail Art
N.B. Due to ongoing developments in FETAC awards, names and content are subject to change.